These pads support the knee in a whole new way to reduce harmful pressure on the patella and distribute body weight evenly-and awesomely. True, that which does not kill you, makes you stronger. But that which does not kill your knees, well, that makes you invincible and a helluva lot more pleasant to be around.
It’s the largest joint in the body, and with
more than 6 million reported injuries a year, the most likely to be hurt on the job. To protect your precious knees, Ergodyne offers a range of heavy and light duty pads designed to provide support and protect against the shock, impact and abrasion
that comes with on-the-job kneeling.
Short Cap Injected Gel: Injected gel comfort and durability in a compact package.
- 100% Injected Gel and PU foam for all-day comfort and maximum durability
- Patented suspension cap redirects pressure away from the patella
- Innovative cap shape allows rocking and leaning while still maintaining stability
- Short cap design for easy mobility
- Bottom webbing and top elastic straps keep knee pad secure
- Stitched-in plastic clip adjustment allows for unlimited variability
Construction, Maintenance, Freight/Baggage, Flooring, Mechanics, Trades
We stand behind everything we make and guarantee our products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship to the original purchaser for the lifetime of the product. That said, damage, abuse, and/or normal wear are not covered.