Mom was right (did you ever question it?) More than 50% of body heat is lost through the top of the head. The N-Ferno Cold Series button you up tight with 2-layer protection against long winter days and cold winter nights.
N-Ferno Warming Products include winter liners and other head wear designed to keep workers warm and comfortable. We’ve got versions for cool, cold, and extreme conditions
with hi-tech fabrics and superior features for reliable warmth from ear-to-ear. In fact, most liners have pockets next to the ears to hold warming packs.
2-Layer Cold Series FR Winter Liner: Modacrylic blend shell with modacrylic fleece lining. Meets ASTM F1506 requirements.
- 2-layer Modacrylic blend twill/Modacrylic blend fleece construction
- Shell: Modacrylic cotton blend
- Lining: Modacrylic cotton blend fleece
- Meets requirements of Performance Specification ASTM F1506; classified HRC2 according to NFPA 70E
- Arc-rated; ATPV rating of 20 cal/cm2
- Elastic gather at forehead
- Hook and Loop straps for easy attachment
- Warming pack pockets
Construction, Freight/Baggage, Drilling/Mining, Oil/Gas Refining, Iron/Steel Work, Delivery/Service, Landscaping/Grounds, Cold Storage/Warehousing, Material Handling
We stand behind everything we make and guarantee our products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship to the original purchaser for the lifetime of the product. That said, damage, abuse, and/or normal wear are not covered.