In this day of technologically advanced outerwear there’s no excuse for being colder than the dark side of the moon, no matter how freaky cold it is. With features like an advanced wind- and water-resistant membrane, full length zip collar, hook and loop secured zipper flap, drawstring waist and key loop thumb grips, the human body is the odds on favorite in the fight against Old Man Winter.
Technologically advanced outerwear constructed to help the occupational athlete beat down Old Man Winter. This means weather-resistant materials, reinforced wear areas, and pockets right where you need them.
Flame-Resistant Zip-Up Hooded Fleece Sweatshirt: Maximum storage, comfort, and dual hazard protection for a perfect FR solution.
- 12.4-ounce, 100% FR cotton knit (Pyrosafe by Antex)
- Arc-rated; ATPV rating of 18.0 cal/cm2
- Moisture wicking material for multi-climate comfort
- Anti-stink treatment helps workers remain unscented
- Comfort design: stretch fabric & cuffs, flat seams, double lined attached hood with adjustable lace closure
- Storage: multiple front pockets for extra storage; hidden zip-up arm pocket for key or cellphone storage
- Visible FR tags including HRC level to ensure workers are wearing compliant gear
- Meets requirements of ASTM F1506; classified HRC 2 according to NFPA 70E and is a certified NFPA 2112 garment
- CSA-Z462 compliant