Special fabrics wick away perspiration, control stink, and increase range of motion, so workers remain comfortable all day, in any climate. 50+ UPF protection, crack-covering, dignity-saving, long tail cut and reflective accents add to the built-in bevy of bonuses that help the Mid Layer Series do you right.
Constructed using advanced materials
and designed with occupational athletes
in mind. That means special stretch fabrics,
raglan sleeves, and flat seams for improved range of motion. It also means
technical yarns for moisture management and strong defense against vile, evil odor causing bacteria.
Flame-Resistant Crew Neck Long Sleeve: Lightweight, ultra-soft mid-layer for enhanced comfort, breathability and fit. Dual hazard solution for both flash fire and arc flash applications.
- 6.7-ounce FR knit, Protex/Lyocell/Aramid (Tecasafe Plus)
- Arc-rated; ATPV rating of 8.2 cal/cm2
- Moisture wicking material for multi-climate comfort
- Anti-stink treatment helps workers remain unscented
- Comfort design: raglan sleeves, stretch fabrics, flat seams, long tail cut
- Front chest pocket for storage
- Visible FR tags including HRC level to ensure workers are wearing compliant gear
- Meets requirements of ASTM F1506; classified HRC 2 according to NFPA 70E and is a certified NFPA 2112 garment
- CSA-Z462 compliant
Utility Crews, Electrical Workers, Oil & Gas, Construction, Railway Workers, Mining
We stand behind everything we make and guarantee our products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship to the original purchaser for the lifetime of the product. That said, damage, abuse, and/or normal wear are not covered.