Our Base Layer Series features exceptional moisture control and other technologies to keep you ultra chilled or toasty warm. But we don't stop there. We deploy 50+ UPF protection, reflective accents, and super comfy flat seams to optimize your move and groove factor. Oh yeah, we finish by taking out an insurance policy against catastrophic crack emergencies.
Constructed using advanced materials and designed with occupational athletes
in mind. That means special stretch fabrics,
raglan sleeves, and flat seams for improved range of motion. It also means
technical yarns for moisture management
and strong defense against vile, evil odor
Flame-Resistant Base Layer Long Sleeve: Relaxed fit, lightweight and arc-rated for maximum comfort and protection.
- 5.8-ounce, 90% Cotton 10% Spandex (body); 5.3-ounce knit, 85% FR cotton /8% Polyester/7% Spandex (side vents) (Pyrosafe by Antex)
- Arc-rated; ATPV rating of 7.4 cal/cm2 (body) & ATPV rating of 6.0 cal/cm2 (side vents
- Moisture wicking fabrics and venting for multi-climate comfort
- Anti-stink treatment helps workers remain unscented
- Comfort design: raglan sleeves, stretch fabrics, flat seams, long tail cut
- Visible FR tags including HRC level to ensure workers are wearing compliant gear
- Meets requirements of Performance Specification ASTM F1506; classified HRC1 according to NFPA 70E
- CSA-Z462 compliant
Utility Crews, Electrical Workers, Oil & Gas, Construction, Railway Workers, Mining
We stand behind everything we make and guarantee our products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship to the original purchaser for the lifetime of the product. That said, damage, abuse, and/or normal wear are not covered.