The replacement Dust Muzzles for the Jaw Muzzle System come in three sizes: 4"-5", 7" and 8". Use the cross reference to determine which universal Dust Muzzle is the correct one for your disc size. The universal Dust Muzzle is designed to work only with the Jaw Muzzle adapter ring. Even though the Universal Dust Muzzle is made from tough polypropylene, when grinding on abrasive surfaces such as concrete, it will eventually wear thin and need to be replaced.
- Fits virtually all pneumatic and electric grinders with round bearing housings using discs from 4" to 8" in diameter.
- The Most Economical Replacement Muzzles $22.95
- Works well with sanding discs, silica carbide wheels and soft pad sanders
- Excellent for Wet-or Dry Grinding and Polishing
- Adapts for cutting and crack chasing with diamond blades and wheels
- Up to 99% efficient when used with a 2hp industrial vacuum.
- For over 1200 Electric and Pneumatic Tools Angle Sanders
How the Jaw Muzzle replacement Dust Muzzles work
The 5" Universal Dust Muzzle fits the JMR56 Jaw Muzzle adapter ring, The 7" and 8" Universal Dust Muzzles fit the JMR78 Jaw Muzzle adapter ring.
The replacement Dust Muzzles for the Jaw Muzzle System are the same efficient design as our other Dust Muzzles. They use the centrifugal forces created by the grinding wheel to force the dust out the side exhaust port. When connected to any standard 2 hp industrial vacuum, the Dust Muzzle can remove up to 99% of the pollutants at the point of origin.
The Dust Muzzle is excellent for grinding fiberglass, concrete, wood, paints and epoxies. It can be used with sandpaper, diamond cup wheels and soft pad discs.