The Dremel Sanding/Grinding Guide™ improves precision and control on a variety of tasks by providing the support and stability needed for an accurate job. The guide’s work surface features flat and angled areas to enable sanding and grinding at both 90 and 45 degrees and is adjustable up to one half inch in height. The Sanding/Grinding Guide stabilizes a handheld tool by providing an edge guide or it serves as a work platform when the tool is mounted in a secure position.
- Increased control during sanding and grinding applications
- Platform provides greater stability during edge sanding and sharpening
- Adjustable depth control for a precise finish
- Fits Tool Model 4000, 400, 398, 395, 300, 285, 275, 200, 100, 8200, 800, 780
- Sanding/Grinding Guide
- 407 1/2" 60 Grit Sanding Drum with Mandrel
- 932 Aluminum Oxide Grinding Stone