A slim, aluminum tube that provides the optimal grip for holding a bit in a Dremel rotary tool.
- Provides the optimal grip for bits offered for our rotary tool line
- The collet features small identification rings around its shank
- These rings correspond with the size of the collet: 0 rings = 1/8", 3 rings = 3/32", 2 rings = 1/16", 1 ring = 1/32"
- For use with all rotary tools except discontinued Models 1, 2, and Series 1 or earlier of discontinued Models 260, 270 and 280
- Individual collets are compatible with Flex-Shaft Tool handpieces #235 and #237
*Free Shipping subject to Black Rock Tools free shipping policy. For full details click here.