The MM452 saw blade is ideal for making precise cuts in wood and metal. Bi-Metal (BiM) construction is suitable for cutting finish nails and light metals in addition to wood, drywall, plaster and lath materials. Its offset design allows the blade to make flush cuts and it has the fastest speed of cut of all Dremel half-round oscillating saw blades.
- Cuts wood, drywall, plaster, lath, metal
- Applications include cutting openings in flooring for venting, repairing damaged flooring and cutting openings for electrical boxes, the blade can also be used for window restoration to remove glazing
- Quick Fit™ System for fast accessory changes
- Ideal for making precise cuts
- All Multi-Max accessories are Max Performance Tested for endurance in real-life applications so that you can feel confident that every Multi-Max accessory you buy will have proven value and performance