The Dremel MM460 Wood Flush Cut Blade will make cutting doorjambs and baseboards for flooring installation a breeze. Used for precise cuts and plunge cuts, its wide 1-1/8” blade speeds through long cuts and can make plunge cuts up to 1-¼” deep. Designed for cutting wood, drywall, and plastic.
- Applications include flush cutting doorjamb or windowsill, for flooring or tile installation
- Flush cut blades are used to make precise cuts and plunge cuts
- Use on wood, plastic, drywall and other soft materials
- Can make plunge cuts up to 1-¼” deep
- All Multi-Max accessories are Max Performance Tested for endurance in real-life applications so that you can feel confident that every Multi-Max accessory you buy will have proven value and performance
*Free Shipping subject to Black Rock Tools free shipping policy. For full details click here.