The longer blade design of the MM470 delivers the fastest speed of cut of all Dremel oscillating accessories and allows cutting the width of a 2 x 4. Flush cut blades are used to make precise cuts to allow for installation of flooring or wall trim. May be used on wood, plastic, drywall and other soft materials.
- Applications include flush cutting doorjamb or windowsill, flooring or tile installation, or squaring off rounded corners
- High-carbon steel blade for precision wood cutting
- Allows cutting the width of a 2 x 4
- Used on wood, plastic, drywall and other soft materials
- MM470 Wood Flush Cut Blade
*Free Shipping subject to Black Rock Tools free shipping policy. For full details click here.