The Dremel MM485 Carbide Flush Cutting Blade is the first oscillating cutting blade with high-performance carbide teeth. Now users can cut hardwoods, nails, screws, stainless steel bolts, galvanized pipe, plaster & lathe, cement board, fiber board, sheet metal, slate, ceramic tile and more! Its wide 1-1/4” blade speeds through long cuts and can make plunge cuts up to 1-11/16” deep. Universal Quick-Fit™ system allows this blade to fit nearly every oscillating tool on the market.
- Carbide tooth blade material for high-performance hard material cutting applications
- High performance flush cut blade—provides longest life and fastest cut of all Dremel flush cut blades
- Universal Quick Fit™ System for fast accessory changes
- Select Multi-Max accessories are evaluated by an independent, third-party laboratory to undergo tests of endurance and speed against the oscillating accessories offered by our competitors
- See Multi-Max accessories go head-to-head against competitors at the Max Performance Tested website: www.maxperformancetested.com
*Free Shipping subject to Black Rock Tools free shipping policy. For full details click here.