Dremel MM482 Wood/Metal Flush Cut Blade - MM482
The Dremel MM482 Wood and Metal Flush Cut Blade is ideal for cutting doorjambs and baseboards for flooring installation. Used for precise cuts and plunge cuts, its wide 1-1/4” blade speeds through long cuts and can make plunge cuts up to 1-5/8” deep. Designed for cutting wood, drywall, plastic, and soft metal like copper and 6d-8d finishing nails. The blade’s tooth pattern similar to a standard hacksaw blade.
- High performance flush cut blade—provides longest life and fastest cut of all Dremel BiM flush cut blades
- BiMetal (BiM) blade material- for high performance wood/metal cutting applications
- Quick Fit™ System for fast accessory changes
- Used for precise cuts and plunge cuts, its wide 1-1/4” blade speeds through long cuts and can make plunge cuts up to 1-5/8” deep
- Select Multi-Max accessories are evaluated by an independent, third-party laboratory to undergo tests of endurance and speed against the oscillating accessories offered by our competitors
- See Multi-Max accessories go head-to-head against competitors at the Max Performance Tested website: www.maxperformancetested.com
- When flush cutting it is important not to force the tool during the plunge cut. Strong tool vibration indicates you are applying too much pressure.
- To protect a delicate surface while using a flush cut blade, use tape or cardboard to cover it before cutting.
- Select a medium to high speed.
*Free Shipping subject to Black Rock Tools free shipping policy. For full details click here.