The Dremel Cutting Depth Guide attachment enables a precise cutting depth for a variety of tasks by providing the support and stability needed for an accurate job. The guide attaches to the Multi-Max tool and uses two depth guides. The Depth Stop enables a prescribed cutting depth during plunge cuts and the Depth Foot maintains depth during applications when the tool needs to travel along a line.
- Includes both a depth foot when using half-moon blades and a depth stop when using flush-cut blades
- Ideal for cutting applications that require a dedicated depth so the material underneath is not damaged
- End users are now able to cut through drywall without cutting through the stud and also remove grout from a heated tile floor
- Enables a precise cutting depth for a variety of tasks by providing the support and stability needed for an accurate job
- MM450 Wood/Drywall Blade
- Attachment bracket
- Depth guide for half moon blade applications
- Depth stop for flush cut blade applications
- Installation Instruction Sheet
*Free Shipping subject to Black Rock Tools free shipping policy. For full details click here.