Power meets precision with the Dremel 9100 Fortiflex heavy duty flex shaft tool. The Fortiflex is designed to be the ideal rotary tool for people engaging in detailed projects requiring both precision and power. The tool’s powerful 2.5 AMP (1/5 HP) motor provides high torque at low speeds making it perfect for power-carving, shaping and grinding applications. Its flexible shaft includes a patented bearing system for durability and cool operation. The precision hand piece is engineered for control and comfort even with extended use and its three-jaw chuck enhances versatility by accepting accessories with shank sizes from 0” to 5/32”. The Fortiflex is controlled with a variable-speed foot pedal and allows you to match tool speed to the application, hands-free.
- High-torque, smooth-running motor with power for large jobs
- High-speed (23,000 rpm) for carving, cutting, engraving, smoothing, polishing and sanding
- Foot-operated speed control delivers the right speed for every job
- Durable flex shaft resists kinks and accepts most standard handpieces
- Powerful 2.5 AMP (1/5 HP) motor--provides high torque at low speeds
- Precision hand piece-- is engineered for control and comfort even with extended use
- Heavy duty flexible shaft-- includes a patented bearing system for durability and cool operation
- Variable speed foot pedal-- allows you to match the speed with the application, hands-free
- Three-jaw chuck-- enhances versatility by accepting accessories from 0” to 5/32”
- Interchangeable hand piece-- is compatible with other flex shaft tools
- Can be used with all Dremel rotary tool accessories
*Free Shipping subject to Black Rock Tools free shipping policy. For full details click here.