The only Dremel accessory designed to flush-grind a surface. The unique domed shape and extra-thick reinforced aluminum oxide material allows the Dremel Grinding Wheel to be used on either its side or face for surface grinding, sharpening, and flush-grinding. Applications include extended general-purpose grinding on metals, castings, welded joints, rivets and rust. For use with the EZ402 EZ Lock Mandrel.
- Unique domed shape allows grinding wheel to be used on either its side or face for surface grinding, sharpening, and flush-grinding
- Ideal for shaping, smoothing, sharpening, deburring, rust removal and general purpose grinding on most materials - including stainless steel
- Faster accessory changes
- Ideal for grinding welded joints
- Flush cutting metal screws and fasteners
- De-burring and sharpening non-ferrous metals
*Free Shipping subject to Black Rock Tools free shipping policy. For full details click here.