The Dremel 100 Series rotary tool offers single speed convenience for full-speed applications like routing, cutting, drilling and sanding applications. Its single speed setting is perfect for all-the-time high speed use.
- Ideal when one speed is all you need
- Ideal for shaping, hollowing, grooving, slotting, inlaying and making tapered holes in soft metals, plastics and woods especially on curved surfaces.
- Single speed control for fulltime 35,000 rpm operation
- Cool-running ball bearing construction for smooth and quiet operation
- Replaceable motor brushes extend tool life
- Lightweight design for comfort during prolonged use
- 100 Series Single Speed Rotary Tool - 100-N/7
- Mandrel - 402
- 1/2-in Coarse Sanding Drum - 407
- Dressing Stone - 415
- Heavy-Duty Emery Cut-Off Wheel - 420
- 1/2" 120-Grit Sanding Band - 432
- Aluminum Oxide Grinding Stone - 932
- Silicon Carbide Grinding Stone - 84922