The Dremel Wood & Metal Flush Cutting Blade will make cutting doorjambs and baseboards for flooring installation a breeze. Flush cut blades are used to make precise cuts and plunge cuts. May be used on non-ferrous metals, wood, plastic, drywall and other soft materials.
- Applications include flush cutting door jamb or windowsill
- BiMetal (BiM) blade material- for high performance wood/metal cutting applications
- High Performance flush cut blade- provides the fastest speed of cut of all Dremel BiM flush cut blades
- Sawing off water pipes (copper) and 6d-8d finishing nails
- All Multi-Max accessories are Max Performance Tested for endurance in real-life applications so that you can feel confident that every Multi-Max accessory you buy will have proven value and performance
*Free Shipping subject to Black Rock Tools free shipping policy. For full details click here.