The DeWalt circular saw blade is a professional-grade 6-1/2-inch, 5/8-inch arbor (with diamond knock-out), 18-tooth saw blade tipped with tough tungsten carbide to stay sharper longer and a thin kerf design for smoother cuts. This Series 20 circular blade features ribbed heat vents which allow the blade to run cooler, reducing unwanted flexing and binding; an anti-stick coating reduces friction and gum-up to give you reliable, fast performance.
- Tougher tungsten carbide stays sharper longer
- Specially formulated anti-stick coating minimizes friction and gum-up for smoother cuts
- Thin kerf for fast and smooth cutting action
- Ribbed heat vents allow blade to run cooler, reducing blade flexing and binding
- All blades feature 5/8" arbor with diamond knock-out