The DEWALT DW5729 Two-Cutter Spline Shank Rotary Hammer Bit features a high-quality tungsten carbide two cutter head with Rock Carbide tip for easy drilling. Its U-flute design channels away debris quicker, so drilling is not only easier, but also more precise. The hardened steel body protects against breakage, even on the toughest jobs. Diameter: 1-3/8 inch; usable length: 11 inches; overall length: 16 inches
- ROCK CARBIDE tip maximizes carbide surface contact for longer bit life.
- U-flute cleans debris out for fast, efficient drilling.
- Open head design channels dust into flutes for quicker drilling.
- Diameter: 1-3/8 inch; usable length: 11 inches; overall length: 16 inches
- Includes one 2-cutter spline shank rotary hammer bit