The DEWALT DW5725 Two-Cutter Spline Shank Rotary Hammer Bit features a high-quality tungsten carbide two cutter head with Rock Carbide tip for easy drilling. Its U-flute design channels away debris quicker, so drilling is not only easier, but also more precise. The hardened steel body protects against breakage, even on the toughest jobs. Diameter: 1-1/8 inch; usable length: 11 inches; overall length: 16 inches
Highest-quality tungsten carbide 2 cutter head. Large flute access for better dust extraction and longer life. Double flute design gives quicker dust extraction and faster drilling. Hardened-steel annealed core for extra strength and torque protection reduces breakage. Size: 1-1/8 in. x 11 in. x 16 in.
- ROCK CARBIDE tip maximizes carbide surface contact for longer bit life.
- U-flute cleans debris out for fast, efficient drilling.
- Open head design channels dust into flutes for quicker drilling.
- Diameter: 1-1/8 inch; usable length: 11 inches; overall length: 16 inches
- Includes one 2-cutter spline shank rotary hammer bit