DeWalt's spline shank bits are designed to stand up to the hardest aggregate and drill holes fast. The four-cutter heads reduce vibration for less user fatigue. The concave head and double flute design allows dust to be removed from the hole quickly for reduced breakage. 1-1/4 in x 11 x 16
Rock Carbide tip maximizes carbide surface contact for longer life. Open head design channels more dust out. U-flute design maximizes bit strength. Longer helix increased flute travel expedites dust removal.
- ROCK CARBIDE tip maximizes carbide surface contact for longer bit life.
- Open head design channels dust into flutes for quicker drilling
- Longer helix four flute design expedites mill removal for quicker drilling.
- Concave head design allows dust to enter flute chambers quickly increasing bit life
- One year warranty, one year service contract, 30 day no-risk trial