The DEWALT DW5764 Four-Cutter Spline Shank Rotary Hammer Bit features a high-quality tungsten carbide four-cutter head design with Rock Carbide tip for easy drilling. Its helix four-flute design channels away debris quicker, so drilling is not only easier, but also more precise. The hardened steel body protects against breakage, even on the toughest jobs. Diameter: 1-1/2 inches; usable length: 17 inches; overall length: 22 inches
- ROCK CARBIDE tip maximizes carbide surface contact for longer bit life.
- Open head design channels dust into flutes for quicker drilling
- Longer helix four flute design expedites mill removal for quicker drilling.
- Diameter: 1-1/2 inches; usable length: 17 inches; overall length: 22 inches
- Includes one 4-cutter spline shank rotary hammer bit