The DEWALT DW5802 Two-Cutter SDS Max Rotary Hammer Bit features a high-quality tungsten carbide two cutter head with Rock Carbide tip for easy drilling. Its U-flute design channels away debris quicker, so drilling is not only easier, but also more precise. The hardened steel body protects against breakage, even on the toughest jobs. Diameter: 9/16 inch; usable length: 16 inches; overall length: 21-1/2 inches
DeWalt SDS Max bits are used primarily for drilling holes in concrete, rock, artificial stone, and other masonry materials. Common applications include drilling holes for mechanical anchors and holes for installing pipe and conduit.
- Innovative tip design maximizes carbide surface contact for longer life.
- Open head design allows mill to easily enter the flutes for faster drilling.
- Longer helix expedites mill removal from the hole for faster drilling.
- Hardened core reduces bit breakage.; Hardened core reduces bit breakage.
- Includes one 2-cutter SDS Max rotary hammer bit