- DW1810 offers tool-free quick-release collar to prevent hole saws from locking to the mandrel
- DW1803 and DW1805 offer spring-loaded collar that automatically engages drive pins to prevent hole saws from locking to the mandrel
- All quick change mandrels feature double set screws with a recessed combination head for quick and easy centering bit changes
- All quick change mandrels utillize hardened steel construction and have been tested through 15,000 plus cycles to deliver jobsite durability
- DEWALT offers a full range of standard and quick change mandrels for versatility in a wide range of hole saw applications.
The DeWalt DW1803 7/16-Inch Quick Change Mandrel is used with a 1/2 inch or larger chuck and 1-1/4- to 2-1/8 inch hole saw. The primary application of a hole saw is to install pipe, copper tubing, or PVC. These saws can be used to cut a round hole in either wood or metal, and when used with the proper mandrel, they will fit most drills.