The DEWALT 60V Max* VSR Stud and Joist Drill with E-Clutch® System features a 1/2" chuck and brushless motor that provides corded power in a cordless solution. Ideal for plumbers, electricians and HVAC installers who need to drill large diameter holes in wood. This drill provides exceptional power, control, durability, and runtime with its 60V brushless motor, E-Clutch® System, mechanical clutch, and 2 variable-speed ranges. Equipped with the innovative bind-up control feature called E-Clutch® System this drill increases user control in bind-up/stall situations by sensing a stall during use and managing torque accordingly.
- 60V Brushless Motor for increase power and runtime
- Power of a cord with cordless freedom
- Adjustable bail handle and 2-position side handle for leverage and control
- 2 variable speed ranges (0-300 / 0-1250 rpm) to match appropriate speed to the application
- E-Clutch is a Perform and Protect™; feature that detects reactionary torque caused by a bind-up or stall and reduces speed to a manageable level until control is regained.
- Metal-gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
- The DEWALT®; Perform and Protect™; line of power tools is designed to provide a high level of one or more of the following: control, dust containment, or low vibration, without sacrificing performance.
(1) DCD460 Drill