TOOL ONLY - Batteries and charger sold separately
DC390B - Circular Saw with Carbide-Tipped Blade
The DEWALT DC390 XRP 18-Volt Circular Saw is both versatile and durable. Able to deliver speeds up to 3,700 rpm for fast rip and cross cuts, it can quickly get the job done. This saw comes equipped with a 6-1/2-inch carbide-tipped blade that offers an impressive capacity at both 90 degrees (2-7/16-inches) and 45 degrees (1-5/8-inches). This means it can cut two-by-fours at a 45-degree angle in a single pass. The 0 to 50-degree bevel capacity provides cutting solutions in a broad range of applications.
Other design highlights include a fan-cooled motor with replaceable brushes and a high-strength, all-metal shoe and upper guard.
- 6,500 rpm provides high power for cutting and grinding applications
- Convenient trigger switch with lock-off button for easier gripping
- 2 Position side handle offers greater comfort and control
- Quick-change wheel release provides easier and quicker wheel removal without the need for a wrench
- Jam-pot, low profile gear case provides precise gear alignment for a smoother, quieter transmission while allowing access to tight spaces
What's in the Box
DC390B XRP 18-volt circular saw, 6-1/2-inch carbide-tipped circular saw blade, instruction manual(s) and warranty card.
The DEWALT® DC390B High Performance Industrial Circular Saw comes with a warranty package that includes:
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 1 Year Free Service Contract
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
*Free Shipping subject to Black Rock Tools free shipping policy. For full details click here.