The self-feed bits in DeWalt's DW1648 five-piece kit make use of aggressive, replaceable spurs and a unique two-cutter design to cut rough holes in wood quickly and efficiently. The geometry of these bits is engineered to provide extended bit life, and an open-tooth design allows extra sharpenings to save you money. Also offering a 7/16-inch ball groove shank that has flat sides to prevent the bit from slipping in your drill's chuck and allows you to switch from one application to the next quickly, this kit includes a 5-1/2-inch extension piece, 1-3/8-, 1-1/2-, 1-1/8-, and 2-9/16-inch self-feed bits, and a convenient set of replacement parts in a durable kit box that makes it easy for you to keep your tool kit organized on the go.
- Aggressive spur provides fast material penetraion
- Optimized cutting geometry provides longer bit life
- Open tooth design allows for more resharpenings
- 7/16-inch Ball groove shank for quick change applications
- Includes 5-1/2-inch extension, 1-3/8-, 1-1/2-, 1-1/8-, and 2-9/16-inch self-feed bits, replacement parts, and kit box