The DEWALT DW4777 five-inch grinding cup wheel takes care of any kind of heavy-duty masonry grinding where only the most aggressive material removal is needed. The double row diamond construction removes material fast, and the heat-treated steel bodies are designed for increased durability and extended wheel life. The DW4772's diamond matrix design gives this grinding wheel up to 350 times longer life than other conventional abrasives. This four-inch diamond cup grinding wheel features a maximum speed of 12,000 RPM and has a 5/8-inch arbor.
- Extended performance diamond matrix provides 350x-feets the life of conventional abrasives and agreeeive material removal
- Large grinding segments with heat treated steel bodies which provides increases durability and wheel life
- High-speed 12,000 RPM capabilities, and double row diamond cup design, makes easy work of heavy-duty masonry materials
- 5-inch diameter; 5/8-inch arbor
- Includes one grinding wheel