TOOL ONLY - Batteries and charger sold separately
4-1/2 in Cut-Off Tool / Grinder
DC411B - Versatile Cut-Off Tool / Grinder
Delivering up to 6,500 rpm, the DC411 18-Volt Cut-Off Tool makes quick work of a variety of cutting and grinding tasks. Its low-profile gear case and jam-pot design provide precise gear alignment for smooth, quiet transmission and also allow the tool to fit in tight spaces. A quick-change, wheel release provides fast, tool-free wheel removal.
This cut-off tool also features a convenient trigger switch and detachable two-position side handle for comfort and control. This DEWALT cordless cut-off tool includes Type 1 guard.
- 6,500 rpm provides high power for cutting and grinding applications
- Convenient trigger switch with lock-off button for easier gripping
- 2 Position side handle offers greater comfort and control
- Quick-change wheel release provides easier and quicker wheel removal without the need for a wrench
- Jam-pot, low profile gear case provides precise gear alignment for a smoother, quieter transmission while allowing access to tight spaces
What's in the Box
DC411B XRP 18-volt cut-off tool / grinder, 4-1/2-inch cut-off tool / grinder, Type 1 guard, instruction manual(s) and warranty card.
The DEWALT® DC390B High Performance Industrial cut-off tool / grinder comes with a warranty package that includes:
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 1 Year Free Service Contract
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
*Free Shipping subject to Black Rock Tools free shipping policy. For full details click here.