The DCN690M1 20V MAX cordless framing nailer incorporates the DeWALT brushless technology with the supreme power of the 20V MAX platform to provide the industries first all electric framing nailer.
The fact that the DCN690M1 runs on a brushless motor allows the user to fire up to 700 3" nails on 1 charge of a 20V MAX battery with the user preferred bump fire feature. Like other framing nailers out there, this tool comes equipped with multiple firing modes, stall release lever, depth adjust, rafter hook, jam clear, and warning lights.
The DCN690M1 will make for a less cluttered jobsite with no need for air hoses or compressors.
Designed to nails fast into both soft and hard joints. This nailer is specially designed with an easy access nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails and features a Trigger Lock-Off that allows the trigger to be disabled when tool is not in use. The nailer's top cap is impact resistant and removes easily for troubleshooting. The sequential operating mode allows precise nail placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed.
- Brushless motor and engine design allow the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints
- Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and bump operating mode provides the user with production speed
- Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails
- Trigger Lock-Off allows trigger to be disabled when tool is not in use
- Top Cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting
- (1) 20V MAX* XR Brushless Nailer
- (1) DCB101 Fast Charger
- (1) 20V MAX* XR Premium Li-Ion Battery (4.0 Ah)
- (1) No-Mar Tip