The DEWALT 20V/12V MAX Heated Hoodie is part of the DEWALT Heated Jacket line up. This heated hoodie features a durable wind resistant polyester outer shell, 3 core heating zones (Left/Right chest, and mid-back), 2 total pockets (zippered pockets for added protection), and a built in hood with adjustable drawstrings.
This hoodie feature an LED controller with 3 temperature settings (high, med, low with pre-heat function), and are capable of running both 20V Max and 12V Max batteries, which will both provide hours of core body warmth and continuous heat. The battery pockets expands to accept DEWALT XR 4.0 Ah battery packets.
There is also a USB power source with 2 USB power ports for charging portable electronic devices. This USB power features a new extension that allows you to place it in front or back pockets. This hoodie features re-enforced stitching on the cuffs, a robust metal zipper, drawstring in the hood, and an added wind guard that blocks the wind from coming through the zipper. Battery not included-sold separately.
- 20V MAX* and 12V MAX* Batteries can provide hours of core body warmth and continuous heat.
- Up to 7 hours of runtime on low setting using the 20V MAX* comapct 1.5Ah battery.
- Durable water and wind resistant cotton twill outer shell.
- 3 core heating zones; upper left & right chest and mid-back.
- LED controller offers 3 temperature settings (high, medium, low) with pre-heat function.
- USB Power Source accepts DEWALT 20V MAX* XR Li-Ion batteries which provide hours of runtime.
||3, L/R chest and mid-back
||3, L&R waistline, + cell phone pocket
||Expandable battery pouch for use with 20V/12V Batteries
||1 Year Limited Warranty
(1) 20V/12V MAX USB Power Source (DCB090)