The DEWALT 20V/12V MAX Camo Heated Jacket, is great for all kinds of outdoor cold weather activities, keeping you warm while it's cold and fridgid. The camo design and noise-limiting shell are ideal for use while hunting!
This jacket offers up to 7 hours of runtime with a compact 20V MAX Battery. It features 4 heating zones which include L&R chest, mid-back, and collar - all are run by a LED controller that has 3 temperature settings, plus a pre-heat function. The battery is stored in an efficient battery pocket, that expands to accept Premium 20V/12V MAX batteries.
The unit includes routing ports for a USB cable to reach from the battery pocket to the inner left chest for convenient cell phone charging. This jacket is constructed of a soft, water-resistant camo outer shell, and features 7 total pockets; L&R waist, L&R stomach, Left outer chest, and L&F inner chest. It also features a removable hood with neck and face guard.
- DEWALT 20V MAX* and 12V MAX* Batteries can provide hours of core body warmth and continuous heat**
- Up to 7 hours of runtime on low setting using the 20V MAX* compact 1.5Ah battery.
- TRUE TIMBER™ HTC CAMO for universal and year-round use
- Soft, quiet and water/wind resistant outer shell.
- 4 Core heating zones; upper left and right chest, mid-back, and collar.
- LED controller offers 3 temperature settings (high, medium, low) with pre-heat function
- Removable hood provides additional protection from the elements.
- USB Power Source accepts DEWALT 20V MAX* and 12V MAX* batteries, includes battery fuel gauge, and 2 USB power ports for charging portable electronics.
- Battery pocket expands to accept 20V MAX* XR Li-Ion batteries which provide hours of core body warmth and continuous heat.
||4, L/R chest, mid-back, collar
||Noise-limiting and Water Resistant
||TRUE TIMBER™ DS1
||Expandable battery pouch for use with 20V/12V Batteries
||1 Year Limited Warranty
(1) 20V/12V MAX USB Power Source (DCB090)
(1) 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Compact Battery (DCB201)
(1) 20V/12V MAX Lithium-Ion Battery Charger (DCB101)