Designed specifically to meet the demands of professional contractors, the cordless DEWALT DCS390L circular saw kit is powered by DEWALT's 18-volt XRP lithium-ion battery for long-lasting power to get all your work done. This kit comes with one battery, a 1-hour charger, and a hard-sided kit box for storage and transport.
An excellent blend of power, performance and portability, the DCS390L cordless circular saw is ideal for framing walls, cutting ceiling joists, trimming floorboards, and ripping plywood roof sheathing. The high-efficiency, 3,700-RPM motor delivers fast rip cuts and cross cuts, and it comes with a 6-1/2-inch carbide tipped blade for twice the cutting capacity at 90 and 45 degrees. It offers depth-of-cut capacities of 2-1/4-inch at 90 degrees and 1-5/8-inch at 45 degrees. The 0-50-degree bevel capacity provides additional capacity for a multitude of applications. It also features a high-strength, low-weight magnesium shoe and upper blade guard for increased durability.
A tool's only useful if it runs long enough to get the job done, and the DEWALT XRP extended run time batteries keep the DCS390L running at full tilt. They provide up to 40 percent more run time than standard Ni-Cad batteries, and any XRP battery can be used with any 18-volt DEWALT tool, which allows you to expand your system by adding other DEWALT cordless tools (sold separately) as the demands of your job grow.
The DCS390L comes with one 18-volt XRP battery/batteries and a 1-hour charger.
- 3,700 RPM for fast rip cuts and cross cuts
- 6-1/2-inch carbide tipped blade for 2x cutting capacity at 90 degree and 45 degree
- High strength magnesium shoe and upper guard provides increased durability
- 0-50 degree bevel capacity provides additional capacity for a multitude of applications
- XRP Li-Ion extended run-time battery provides long run-time & battery life;
Part Number : DEW-DCS390L
Weight: 15 lbs
Product Dimensions: 17.5 x 13 x 9 inches
What's in the Box
DEWALT DCS390L 18-Volt Cordless XRP Lithium-Ion Circular Saw Kit
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DEWALT tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DEWALT HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DEWALT warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-433-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.