The DeWalt DW1163 13 Piece Black Oxide Drill Bit Assortment includes a selection of commonly used bits that have been precision crafted to provide improved durability and faster cutting. Featuring a 135-degree split point style that reduces walking at startup to provide you with more precise performance, these bits make quick work of tough tasks. And they come neatly packaged in a heavy-duty case made from industrial-grade ABS material, so you never end up sorting through the bottom of a big tool kit for a bit, only to find that it's been damaged in transport. This durable case also offers an interlocking hinge and a sliding, rubber lock, so you can count on it to stay closed and hold up to the test of time. Labeled slots for each bit and an advanced bit holder help you stay organized and ensure that you know which bits are which at a glance. Included in this kit are two 1/16-, two 3/32-, and two 1/8-inch commonly used bits, and bits in 5/64-, 7/64-, 9/64-, 5/32-, 3/16-, 7/32-, and 1/4-inch sizes suitable for a wide variety of applications.
- This set offers 13 black oxide drill bits ranging from 1/16-inch - 1/4-inch bits and are stored in a tough case container
- 135 degree split point to reduce walking when starting bit
- Unique bit retention system keeps bits in place and makes different sizes easy to identify
- Sliding rubber lock keeps case closed during transport and storage
- Includes case, drill bits in these sizes: two 1/16-inch, 5/64-inch, two 3/32-inch, 7/64-inch, two 1/8-inch, 9/64-inch, 5/32-inch, 3/16-inch, 7/32-inch, and 1/4-inch
Part Number : DEW-DW1163
Weight: 0.8 lbs
Product Dimensions: 1.8 x 1.8 x 1.6 inches
What's in the Box
DEWALT DW1163 13 Piece Black Oxide Split Point Twist Drill Bit Assortment
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DEWALT tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DEWALT HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DEWALT warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-433-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.