In Stock & Ready to Ship!
Light, ultra-powerful, and a breeze to set-up, the D24000S is ideal for renovating bathrooms, cutting porcelain and stone, or tiling a kitchen back splash or floor. The motor tilts and locks at 45 or 22.5 degrees for clean, smooth cuts.
When tackling large projects, you'll appreciate the 24-inch ripping capacity (18-inch tile on diagonal). And to ensure smooth operation, two adjustable water nozzles allow for the correct positioning of spray on the blade, while optional rear and side water attachments capture over-spray so water stays in the five-gallon pan.
Additionally, a 3-1/8" depth of cut gives you the option of cutting the majority of V-caps and pavers, and an edge guide with dual position 45-degree guide makes it a snap to line-up corner cuts. There's also an efficient 1.5 HP motor, flip-style edge guide for 90 and 45 degree set-up, and a tub-style bottom with four molded sections that fit into the included stand.
- Cantilevering Rail/Cart system allows for 24" ripping capacity - 18" tile on diagonal
- Only 69 lbs - allows one person to transport and set up saw
- Stainless steel rail system is integrated into the saw frame, ensuring accurate cuts
- Integrated 45/22.5° miter feature for quick angled cuts
- Plunge feature allows the user to make quick plunge cuts for electrical outlets and A/C registers
- Dual water nozzles can be adjusted for optimal water placement on blade in order to minimize over-spray and mist
- Rear and side water attachments help contain water run-off and blade spray
- Removable cutting cart for easy cleaning of tile saw
- Compact saw frame allows for easy transport and storage in vehicle - 34" x 26"
- 3-1/8" depth of cut allows for cutting of V-cap and pavers
- Powerful 1.5 HP motor will cut hard materials such as porcelain and stone
- 5 gallon water pan allows for quick set-up and break-down
- Edge Guide with 2-position 45 degree guide allows for easy line-up of corner cuts.
- Includes Folding Stand & Blade