This DEWALT Job Site Table saw offers convenience and flexibility with the added value of the Scissor Stand which allows you to set this up anywhere on your work site.
Combining Power with Portability
The DEWALT DWE7490X 10" Job Site Table saw with Scissor Stand features rack and pinion telescoping fence rails that make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. Patented material support, can be used for narrow rip cuts, with 28 inches of rip capacity that easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim material. It also has a flip over fence which allows for narrow rip cuts and telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package.
- Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth, and accurate
- Patented material support, can be used for narrow rip cuts.
- 28-1/2" of rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim material
- On board Storage provides easy access to the Blade Guard Assembly, fence, riving knife, push stick, miter gage, wrenches, and cord wrap when not in use.
- Compact folding stand
- Blade Guard Assembly allows for tool free adjustments of the guard for different application
- Flip over fence, allows for narrow rip cuts.
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package.
- Features a 15.0 AMP high-torque motor with the power to cut pressure-treated lumber and hardwoods
- 2-1/2" Dust Collection Port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction
- 3-1/8" depth of cut at 90 and 2-1/4" at 45
- 21-7/8" x 26 - 3/8" table provides superior material support