The DW5818 SDS Max Rotary Hammer Bit handles the toughest concrete, stone, and other masonry materials with ease. Its Rock Carbide tip extends bit life much longer than other bits, and its tough steel construction makes this hammer bit durable and long-lasting. The DW5818's open head design helps channel dust and debris into the flutes for more efficient drilling, and the helix four-flute construction removes this debris from the drilling surface quickly for easier drilling. This bit measures one-inch in diameter, 8 inches usable length, and 13-1/2 inches overall length.
- Innovative tip design maximizes carbide surface contact for longer life.
- Open head design allows mill to easily enter the flutes for faster drilling.
- Longer helix expedites mill removal from the hole for faster drilling.
- Hardened core reduces bit breakage.; Hardened core reduces bit breakage.
- Includes one SDS Max Rotary Hammer Bit