Versatile and easy to handle, the DEWALT DWD210G 1/2" VSR Pistol-Grip Drill delivers the power you need for all your jobsite drilling and fastening needs. The DWD210G features variable-speed control, a convenient reversing switch, a comfortable pistol grip, and an auxiliary handle.
Patented DEWALT-Built Motor with Overload Protection
With its powerful 10 amp motor, the DEWALT 1/2" VSR Pistol-Grip Drill is capable of delivering speeds of 0 to 1,200 rpm. This translates to quick, versatile drilling and driving.
At the heart of this drill's performance is a patented DEWALT-built motor that generates 50 percent more power than a standard motor of the same size. It also provides increased overload protection for extended tool life.
Designed for Versatility and Durability
As versatile as it is powerful, the DWD210G functions well for both steel and wood applications. When working with a spade or auger bit in wood, it offers a 1-1/2" capacity, and it can handle a capacity of 2-9/16" when used with a self-feed unit. The drill can also handle a 1/2" twist bit when working with steel. When used with a hole saw, the drill offers a 3-5/8" capacity in wood and a 2-inch capacity in steel.
Its keyed 1/2" chuck grips the bit securely to prevent slippage, and a metal gear housing provides added durability.
Built with Comfortable, Accurate Handling in Mind
Comfortable handling goes a long way toward ensuring accurate results. The DWD210G is built with an ergonomic grip, and its two-finger rubber trigger makes power control easy. A locking, 360-degree, soft-grip side handle gives you hand-position options for improved user comfort and better overall command of the drill. And it weighs an easy-to-manage 4.9 pounds, decreasing user fatigue after extended use.
The DWD210G 1/2" VSR Pistol-Grip Drill comes with a DEWALT warranty package that includes a three-year limited warranty, a one-year free service contract, and a 90-day money-back guarantee.
- 10.0 Amp motor delivers increased drilling performance
- Patented DEWALT built motor design generates 50% more power with increased overload protection for added durability
- 0-1200 RPM, variable speed reversing switch for increased versatility
- Soft grip handle and two-finger trigger for increased comfort and greater control
- 360° locking side handle with soft grip for greater control and versatility
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
- 360° locking side handle with soft grip
- Chuck key with holder