The recently updated Scale Master Pro XE makes it easy to do Linear, Area and Volume takeoffs with speed, accuracy and confidence when estimating, bidding or planning.
The new ergonomic design makes it comfortable to hold, and the dual LCD displays make it much easier to read.
Use it on plans, blueprints and maps as well as out of scale drawings. It has 91 built-in Scales; 50 Imperial (Feet-Inch) units and 41 Metric, (including ten custom scales for out-of-scale drawings) for maximum versatility with architectural, engineering and civil scales.
The PC Interface (cable sold separately) lets you transfer rolled values from the Scale Master Pro XE directly into commonly used spreadsheets or estimating programs, saving countless keystrokes, saving time and reducing the potential for costly transcribing errors.
It helps you:
- Complete takeoffs with speed and accuracy
- Reduce errors in estimates and bids
- Improve productivity and maximize profitability
- Create permanent record of dimensions and values
- Interfaces with PC spreadsheets or estimating programs
For: Contractors, Estimators, Engineers, Landscapers, Pipeline Builders, Excavators, Concrete Contractors, Electrical Contractors, Plumbers, HVAC, Fencing Specialists, Telecommunications, Cable System Contractors, Pavers or anyone needing fast, accurate takeoffs from plans and blueprints.
Dimensional Math and Conversions:
- Wide Range of Dimensional Units: Use best-suited units to fit your work: Decimal Feet, Feet-Inches, Decimal Yards-Feet-Inches, Miles, Nautical Miles, Acres, Millimeters, Meters, Kilometers, and Hectares – most available in square and cubic formats.
- 91 Built-in Scales: 50 Imperial (Feet-Inch) and 41 Metric for maximum versatility in architectural, engineering and civil/map scaling.
- Ten "Custom" Scales: Five each for Imperial and Metric units, lets you “roll” or define any scale, even from plans that have been reduced, enlarged or are out of scale. Permanently store the new scale for future use.
- Dedicated Length, Width and Height Keys: "Roll", store and recall L, W & H values and instantly find rectangular Areas and Volumes.
- Auto Count Feature: Automatically counts how many times a pre-set distance has been rolled. Great for stud counts, columns, fence posts, outlets, fixtures or any other regularly spaced items.
- Count While Rolling: Push-button counter lets you count items as you roll.
- Constant (+K) Key: Allows you to add (or subtract) a constant value to the distance measured. Great for take-outs and add-ons.
Time Saving Utilities:
- Lock Switch: Lock in the mode and scale to prevent changing them while rolling.
- Imp-Met Switch: Instantly changes to working in Imperial or Metric units.
- Subtract Key: Allows you to easily deduct rolled distances.
- Accumulating (M+) Memory: Allows easy totaling of dimensions or counts – perfect for multi-page plans.
- PC ready: The plug-and-play PC interface lets you transfer any rolled values from the Scale Master Pro XE directly to commonly used spreadsheets or estimating programs, saving countless keystrokes and time. Reduce the potential for costly transcribing errors. USB cable sold separately.
- Auto Shut-off
- Hard Cover Protective Case
- Multi-language User Guide on CD-ROM
- (2) CR-2032 Long-life Lithium Batteries
- Full One-Year Limited Warranty
- 15' USB Cable for PC Interface (purchase separately)