The Material Estimator is designed for contractors, trades people and estimating professionals who need to estimate materials and costs for concrete, fences, decks, bricks, tile, flooring, gravel, painting, drywall and paneling and more. It helps users quickly and easily calculate material costs and allowances and get exactly the materials they need. Reducing estimating errors will save time and money.
- Works directly in Feet, Inches, Fractions, Yards, and Meters – including Square and Cubic formats.
- Convert between all standard building math dimensions.
- Define and store values for materials such as Grout, Tile, Custom Tiles, Fence Post Spacing, Board Width, Bags of Concrete, Paint Coverage and more.
- Calculate Studs, Board Feet and Cost per Unit
- Quick Linear, Area and Volume Calculations
- Solar/Dual Power
Tile, Custom Tiles, Flooring, Drywall and Paneling Decks, Fencing, Studs and On-center Spacing Concrete, Blocks and Bricks Paint Gravel
Time-saving utilities include:
- Works directly in Yards, Feet, Inches, Fractions and Meters – including Square and Cubic formats.
- Quickly and accurately find material requirements for Studs, 4x8, 4x9, 4x10, 4x12 Sheets, Board Feet, Floor Tiles, Blocks, Bricks, Gravel, and Paint.
- Board Feet and Cost per Unit functions estimate material costs instantly.
- Easily calculate material costs and allowances using cost and percent (%) functions.
- Store your measurements to instantly get accurate material estimates for your jobs and projects.
- Time-saving utility functions: +, -, +/-, x, ÷, %, π, 1/x, x2, and √.
- Works as a standard calculator, Memory and Auto Shut-Off, paperless tape function.
- Dual power-solar and battery.
360-degree Protective Hard Cover, Easy-to-follow English/Spanish Pocket Reference Guide, Long-Life Battery (1) CR-2016, and a Full One-Year Limited Warranty.