Ideal for machining pros and shop owners who want to increase productivity and profits in the design, layout and set-up stages of production and reduce wear and tear on costly cutting tools.
The Machinist Calc Pro is the first dedicated handheld machining math and reference tool to provide a complete assortment of machine shop solutions. It has more complete Thread data than the Machinery's Handbook, including step-saving Thread and Drill Size chart look-ups, speeds and feeds, right triangle solutions, bolt patterns and much more.
Spend more time machining and less time looking up specs and data in books, on charts or in computer programs.
Includes a rugged shock, dust and moisture resistant Armadillo Gear protective case.
Built-in Functions and Calculations:
- Speeds and Feeds calculate for milling, turning and drilling; cutting speed, spindle speed (RPM), feed rate (IPM), cutting feed, feed per tooth/chip load
- Built-in Drill and Thread Size Tables - save time and steps (Compliant with ANSI/ASME B1.1-2003 and ANSI/ASME B1.13M-2005)
- Enter Numeric, Fractional, Metric Thread Sizes and Drill Sizes - and display tap, roll tap, close and free fit drill sizes plus pitch, major and minor diameters
- Right Triangle Math - plus trigonometric functions
- Drill Points - enter the cutting angle and drill size to calculate the drill point cut depth
- Bolt Pattern Hole Layouts - enter start angle, number of bolts, diameter and optional x, y offset; calculate x and y coordinates. Find center-to-center spacing for bolt pattern layouts
- 3-Wire Measure - enter Wire Size (or use calculated Best Wire size) and 3-Wire Measurement to calculate pitch diameter
For efficiency-minded Machinists, Setters, Tool and Die Makers, Supervisors, Shop Owners
- Speeds and Feeds - Calculate for Milling, Turning and Drilling; Spindle Speed (RPM), Feed Rate (IPM), Cut Speed, Cut Feed, Feed per Tooth
- Thread Size - Enter numeric, fractional or metric thread sizes and display tap, roll tap, close and free fit drill sizes. Display pitch, major and minor diameters
- Drill Point - Enter the cutting angle and Drill Size and calculate the Drill Point cut depth
- Drill Size - Enter numeric, letter, fractional or metric Drill Size and display the closest fitting Drill Size and scroll through available drill sizes
- 3-Wire Measure - Enter Wire Size (or use calculated Best Wire size) and 3-Wire Measurement to calculate pitch diameter
- Trigonometric Functions - Sine, Cosine, Tangent, Arcsine, Arccosine, Arctangent
- Right Triangle Math - Enter, calculate Angle, Hypotenuse, Opposite and Adjacent side lengths
- Thread Classification Tables
- U.S. Internal (3) 1B, 2B, 3B
- Metric Internal (14) 3G-9G and 3H-9H
- External (28) 3g-9g, 3h-9h, 3e-9e, 3f-9f
- U.S. and Metric Unit Entries and Conversions
- Decimal Inches/mils
- m, mm, cm
- Area, Volume and Weight
- Works as a Standard Calculator
- Rugged, shock-, moisture- and dust-resistant Armadillo Gear case
- Quick Reference Guide and complete, easy-to-follow User Guide
- Two 1.5 volt LR-44/A76 Long-life Batteries
- Full One-Year Limited Warranty