Electrical Code Calculator
Compliant with 2014, 2011, 2008, 2005, 2002, 1999, 1996 NEC®
Electrical contractors, electricians, air conditioning installers and lighting specialists solve tough electrical calculations in seconds and deliver those solutions conforming to the latest NEC. Easily solve calculations in seconds, including wire and conduit sizes, integrated voltage drop, motor full-load amps, fuse and breaker sizes, parallel resistance and more. The ElectriCalc Pro is a complete electrical reference tool that will save you time and money. Users can update to future NEC revisions with an easy-to-install kit. Includes Armadillo Gear protective case.
NEC 2014 Compliance Notice. The 2014 NEC Code has been examined and there are several impacts as it relates to calculations in Model 5060, 5065 and 5070. Setting the calculator to NEC 2014 will make it compliant to the new code.
NEC 2014 modifies the upper voltage range for Table 430.250, changing the range from 550V - 600V to 550V - 1000V.
NEC 2014 revised the internal diameter area for Electrical Nonmetallic Tubing (ENT) (Table 4, Article 362)
- Work directly in and convert between Amps, Watts, Volts, Volt-Amps, kVA, kW, PF% and EFF% and DC Resistance
- Calculate wire sizes per NEC®; Copper or aluminum, 3Ø/1Ø, 60°C, 75°C, 90°C insulation ratings and 100% or 125% of ampacity. Adjust wire sizes for ambient temperatures other than 30°C and for more than three wires in a raceway
- Integrated voltage drop solutions. Find minimum VD wire size, maximum Length for any given wire size, drop percentage, actual number and percentage of Volts dropped
- Conduit sizing for 12 types of conduit. Find sizing of all common conduits for any combination for THW/THHW, XHH/XHHW and THHN/THWN wires. Plus, gives fill percentages, cross-sectional areas, remaining areas and more
- Find Motor Full-Load Amps per Current NEC®. Works in 1Ø and 3Ø with the new expanded tables for 3Ø induction (to 500 hp) synchronous (to 200 hp) and DC motors per NEC®.
- Calculates Fuse and Breaker Sizes. Solves fuse and breaker sizes per NEC®
- Parallel and derated wire sizing
- Parallel Resistance
- NEC Table number Displays when performing Wire Sizes calculations
- Sizes overload protection per NEC®
- Automatically finds NEMA starter sizes
- Calculates service and equipment grounding conductor sizes per NEC® plus works directly in electrical terms
- Enter BTU to find Kilowatts per Hour
- Enter Kilowatts per Hour to find BTU
- Ohm's Law Calculations - enter any two values to solve for the third
- Circular MILS wire sizes
- Works as standard math calculator with +, -, ×, ÷, +/-, %,π, 1/x, x2, and √
- Auto Shut-Off
- Update to future code revisions with easy-to-install kit
- Long-life CR2016 battery
- Easy-to-follow User's Guide
- Handy Pocket Reference Guide
- Rugged shock, dust and moisture-resistant Armadillo Gear protective case