Premium-quality micrograin carbide tips are ground on specialized CNC equipment for an extra-fine finish with maximum sharpness and edge retention. Tongue and groove bit cuts perfectly fitted tongue-and-groove joints. The fully hardened and tempered steel shank provides ultimate durability.
- Designed to cut tongue and grooves on 1/2 In. through 3/4 In. thick material
- Full assembly used to cut the tongue; removing one slot cutter will cut the groove
- Micrograin carbide tips provide superior wear resistance and long life
- Recommended for use with a router table
- Replacement cutter is 85610M