Premium-quality micrograin solid carbide bit is precision ground for an extra-fine finish with maximum sharpness and edge retention. Upcut spiral is used for upward chip evacuation and the best finish on the bottom side of work piece. The shearing action yields an especially clean, accurate cut, while the augering action clears chips from the cut.
- Upcut design yields superior chip removal for a smooth finish
- For high-duty cycle applications
- Balanced cutting with minimal vibration
- Solid carbide for durability
- Recommended for CNC or router table use