Premium-quality micrograin carbide tips are ground on specialized CNC equipment for an extra-fine finish with maximum sharpness and edge retention. Overhang bit is used for preliminary laminate trimming, leaving a small overhang. The fully hardened and tempered steel shank provides ultimate durability.
- Two flute design provides a smooth finish and good feed rate
- For rough sizing of plastic laminates, prior to gluing, without scribing or sawing
- Micrograin carbide tips provide superior wear resistance and long life
- Bit leaves 1/16 In. overhang
- Ideal for tops with irregular shapes
- Shielded, compact ball-bearing pilot guides bit along edge of material