The OSC312 is a high-carbon steel segmented saw blade. It can cut drywall and wood; makes straight cuts to keep the job moving. Typical applications include trimming door jambs with nails.
- Cutting accessories are the most commonly used type of blade for oscillating tools
- Award-winning pro interface: Oscillating Interface System (OIS™)
- Bosch offers many sizes and styles that are solutions for users looking to make cuts in wood, metal, plastic and other materials
- Plunge blades are great for making vent cuts in wood flooring
- Saw blades (segmented) make accurate corner cuts in baseboard