Premium-quality micrograin carbide tips are ground on specialized CNC equipment for an extra-fine finish with maximum sharpness and edge retention. This bit is used for making an attractive ogee design in raised panel doors and paneling. The fully hardened and tempered steel shank provides ultimate durability.
- Bit cuts straight or curved panel inserts for raised panel doors Use with 85625MC to cut matching stiles and rails
- Control cut design helps minimize kickback
- Micrograin carbide tips provide superior wear resistance and long life
- For use with a router table only
- Compact ball-bearing pilot guides bit along edge of material