Premium-quality micrograin carbide tips are ground on specialized CNC equipment for an extra-fine finish with maximum sharpness and edge retention. This bit is used for making an attractive traditional design in raised panel doors and paneling. The fully hardened and tempered steel shank provides ultimate durability.
- Used to create clean, simple lines to accentuate a surface
- Control cut design helps minimize kickback
- Micrograin carbide tips provide superior wear resistance and long life
- Minimum recommended panel thickness is 3/4 In
- Recommended for use with a router table