Premium-quality micrograin carbide tips are ground on specialized CNC equipment for an extra-fine finish with maximum sharpness and edge retention. The rail bit is used for doing ogee profile rail cuts for cabinet doors and all varieties of frame-and-panel assemblies for furniture and architectural applications. The fully hardened and tempered steel shank provides ultimate durability.
- Adjustable set produces tight fitting joints for cabinet door frames use 85640MC to cut the matching panel inserts
- Reversible assembly that can also be used to make stile cut, by order on the arbor
- Super sharp cutting edges and close tolerances ensure tight, gap-free joints
- Micrograin carbide tips provide superior wear resistance and long life
- For use with a router table only